Sacred Weaves is committed to delivering your order with good quality packaging within the given time frame. We ship throughout the week, except Sunday & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the promised span of time, we ship through reputed courier agencies only.
- Free Shipping within India is available. We offer free International shipping on orders above 50,000.
- All sarees that you see on Sacred Weaves are stocked in our own warehouses and are ready to ship.
- All our products carry Sacred Weaves logo, to ensure authenticity.
- Sarees are dispatched within 2-3 working days.
- We shall send you an e-mail containing the tracking information once the goods are shipped.
- Once shipped, please allow 5-7 business days to deliver in India. International shipments may take 8-15 business days.
Delay in Dispatch
- With restrictions of night curfew in many cities, the delivery of orders can be delayed. Our teams are working relentlessly to send out all the orders as fast as possible.
- If there is a delay in dispatch due to any natural calamity, public holiday or any unforeseen circumstance, we shall not be liable to return or exchange the goods.
- If there is a delay in dispatch due to the product being out of stock, we may contact you through e-mail. You may then choose to wait, choose alternate products, or opt for a store credit or refund.
For international shipments, the customer is responsible for any customs duties/taxes applicable in their country.
Customs & import taxes – VAT/ Import Duties/ Local Taxes are borne directly by the customer if such charges are applicable in the destination country on handloom products sourced from India. These taxes will be chargeable over and above the product/order price you pay. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations.